Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to be a member of the American Legion?
- Members must hold membership in and be in good standing with The American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary or Sons of The American Legion.
- Members must be legally registered motorcycle owners or be the legally registered owner's spouse within the state of registration.
- All operators must be properly licensed and insured per state laws.
- All members must obey motor-vehicle laws in the state in which they are operating a motorcycle or riding as a passenger.
- How do I become a member?
Download and fill out this application.
Submit to: Scott Yates Director, ALR Chapter 239
700 Morning St
Worthington, OH 43085
- How much are membership dues?
- Riders dues are $12 annually and Passenger dues are $6 annually.
- How often do you meet?
- Monthly, 3rd Sunday at 12pm, March - November. All meetings are held at Post 239 unless otherwise specified. Our next meeting is scheduled for March 19, 2023.
- Can't find the answer you're looking for?
- Reach out to our our team.