Meetings: 3rd Wednesday @ 7pm - September thru June.
Next meeting is on June 21, 2023.
President Cheryl Smith
1st Vice Barbara O'Connor
Secretary Barbara O'Connor
Treasurer Betsy Bass
Chaplain Paula Lombardo
Poppy Chairman Betty Scurlock
For God and Country,
We associate ourselves together for the following purposes:
- To uphold and defend the constitution of the United States of America;
- To maintain law and order;
- To foster and perpetuate a one hundred per cent Americanism;
- To preserve the memories and incidents of our associations during all Wars;
- To inculcate a sense of individual obligation to the community, state and nation;
- To combat the autocracy of both the classes and the masses;
- To make right the master of might;
- To promote peace and goodwill on earth;
- To safeguard and transmit to posterity the principles of justice, freedom, and democracy;
- To participate in and contribute to the accomplishment of the aims and purposes of The American Legion;
- To consecrate and sanctify our association by our devotion to mutual helpfulness.